Sep 28, 2009

Outdoor Ed

Hi, this is Talie. I want to talk about my outdoor ed field trip. At my school, in 6th grade students go on a 4 day field trip they learn leadership skills and how to make friends. I loved it, and learned a lot about team work. I also did archery and one of my favorite parts was going down the zip line. Outdoor Ed was amazing! We had groups. I was put in the coyote group. The camp fire was our activity on the last night, we had smores and sang songs. Then on the last day we played an intense game of capture the flag with all the 6th graders!!! Then headed to the buses. I loved out door ed and it is an experience I will ALWAYS remember!!!



Archery
This is me shooting at the foam Dino with a apple on his head!


Last Day
This is me on my last day in my cabin that I slept in.
I might look happy, but I was so sad we had to leave

1 comment:

deargoodness said...

Talie--that looks like a ton of fun! How long was the zip line? It looks pretty big!
p.s. you look super cute in the last picture! we can't wait to visit you guys this year!