Jul 7, 2010

Big Bike Rider

This is what Peyton wore the first time he tried riding his two wheeler (Now I have to chase him down to make sure he has shoes and a helmet on). I think all the pads accomplished was to get in his way. The second time he tried, we told him that if he kept trying, and learned how to ride his bike, we would take him to Toy Story III. Well, by the end of the evening, he was riding around in circles with the neighbors cheering him on.


My favorite part of Peyton riding his bike, is that when he falls, he just sort of lays there on the ground. He doesn't cry or say a word, he just lays there and then all of a sudden he jumps up and gets back on his bike. I'm still trying to figure out if he counts to ten, or what it is that makes him decide it is time to stand up.

I think that Peyton literally thinks that Kennedi is a princess. He loves to hold her, and one day he was walking around carrying her - I don't think she minds the princess treatment either.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Wow!! Peyton, great job you are growing up so fast, good job riding your bike.

Kennedi,you look like you like the role of princess. I hope you and Peyton will always be friends!!! You two are adorable!!!
Love You Grandma Walker