Dec 17, 2010

It's A . . . . . . . . Boy!!!

Well, it is a . . . . boy! We went in for the ultra sound today, and found out that we are going to finish up with a beautiful, healthy, little BOY! Everyone had their guess as to what they thought or wanted the baby to be. Of course the girls wanted a girl, and the boy's wanted a girl. I had mixed feelings - of course I did, I'm a woman. But when the ultra sound technician showed us the general area, it was obvious, there was no mistaking that it was a boy. She even typed: Boy oh Boy on the ultra sound picture. And every Sunday morning as I am fixing girls' hair, I am again grateful we had another boy=).
Somehow it just seems like the perfect ending to our little family. Girl, boy, girl, boy, girl, and now boy. I know it sounds cheesy, but we have our own little Brady Bunch. I am grateful for my little family and the blessing each one of them is in my life!

No comments: