Apr 28, 2011

Tanner's First Photo Shoot


I have a very good friend who is a very gifted photographer, and was so sweet to come and take pictures of Tanner at 5 1/2 days. I always take pictures of my newborns, and I think my babies are beautiful, but I can never capture how I see them in the pictures I take. But she did it amazingly. Her pictures turned out exactly how I see him. Perfect. Thank-you Jaley!




even big sister had to get in on the action.

Even those little toes, aahhh, perfect.


7 comments:

Me and My Boys said...

I Love it! such sweet pictures!

deargoodness said...

These pictures are so so cute! My favorite is the one of him in the yellow sack. Adorable!

Julie said...

So dang cute! Jaylee is good! And she had adorable subjects!!

smckerchie said...

Absolutely priceless. Love the pictures.

Mike and Jamie said...

Beautiful Christina! I will always cherish those quiet moments as well. I also love mornings when it's just the three of us in bed and you both lean over and can't believe that this little person is so fresh from our Heavenly Father's arms and that he belongs to you! You think about things a lot more when it's your last. When I nursed Truman for the last time I dripped tears all over him because I knew I'd never get to experience that again.:)
Love and miss you! Jamie

Matt and Lindsay said...

He is so sweet. I'm ready to jump in the car and drive right over for a snuggle. Almost makes me want a baby ;) I hope you're feeling great and he is sleeping well. We sure miss you guys!!! We need to meet up somewhere this summer!!

Burton's blog said...

I think I could eat him! Weird, I know! That little picture in the hat with the well placed puff ball is to die for! You need to blow it up big to remember how much you love him when he is big and rotten and you need a reminder. Congrats to all of you!