Sep 1, 2011

Chocolate Food Fight

So today we were doing our marathon grocery shop, and we love Walmart, because they always have some good samples in the bakery section, right? Well today was no exception, they had 1/2 a chocolate doughnut to sample! The kids were super excited (Mom had to try one too) and we were getting along great, so great in fact that I didn't even notice (I know, how can you not when you're less than 1 ft. away) they had finished their doughnuts, until I looked down and this is what I found. Apparently, Kennedi thought it would be pretty funny to rub the chocolate icing that was left on her napkin and fingers all over her face, and when there was still more, on her brother's. Peyton protested, " . . but she didn't even ask me if I wanted chocolate on my face." Hmmm, maybe next time we'll stick with the glazed doughnuts.

3 comments:

Matt and Lindsay said...

That is so awesome. Shopping with kids is so much fun :0)

Bonnie #2 said...

Peyton looks so much like Benson!
...is this what I have to look forward to? Thank heavens for wipes.

Talbear said...

Too funny mom!