Feb 2, 2012

It's a Shiner

The other night, we were all in the basement, hanging out, and Peyton keeps pestering Ashlynn. trying everything she can to get him to stop, she crawls towards us as he keeps jumping on her, and finally, after getting fed up (which usually takes a lot for Ashy), she kicks her foot at him, to try to get him off of her. Of course, Peyton comes running over to me, crying. And I have to admit I didn't show him too much sympathy, because he kind of asked for it. Well, the next morning, he comes down from bed, and he has a big 'ole black eye. Oops! I felt bad, because I didn't realize that it had been hurt that bad the night before, and I call Ashlynn over to see what she had done to Peyton. Instantly, she bursts into tears. After she calms down, she immediately interrogates him on what he is going to say when people ask him how he got a black eye. His answer was, of course, "My sister, Ashy, kicked me." Well, more tears followed, until he agreed to add in the word accidentally. So there you've got it, "My sister, Ashy, accidentally kicked me."

No comments: