Jan 1, 2016

The First Day of 2016!!

Happy New Year!

Because of our super late night, we all sleep in on New Years day, but some not enough! Kennedi decided that she wanted to pull an all nighter! So, about 5:30am, I heard a movie playing on the computer in the kitchen, I went out there, and I find Madagascar playing with Kennedi passed out on two kitchen chairs. Apparently the last time she looked at the clock, it said 4:33!



   Talie worked some more on packing up her room =(. Benson and I went on a walk around the loop - one of my favorite past times! And then we decided to use a gift card we got and went to Outback Stake house for dinner. Afterwards, Benson came up with a fun game, and we all went to Walmart and had a scavenger hunt!!


Tanner found a bike that he really wanted and rode it around the empty Walmart for about a half hour until  Talie and Ashy - very lovingly - peeled him away from it, and we convinced him to ask for it for his birthday.






Kennedi was the big winner, and for her prize, she selected her very first set of Shopkins!



On the way home, only the winner decided she liked the game =), and Tanner said, "Mom, can we play that game again on my birthday, and I can win a bike?" They are always thinking ahead!!

No comments: