May 16, 2008

Ashy's Graduation!


Today was Ashy's pre-school graduation. Peyton, Kennedi, and I went to watch her walk, receive her "diploma", and switch her tassel. They sang some cute little songs, ate cake, and watched a cute video presentation of pictures from the school year put to music. Each child was able to bring a copy of the dvd home, and Ashy excitedly exclaimed, "I can't believe it, I'm famous! I'm in a movie. I'm not sure it'll open in the box office, but it sure is a hit at our house!

Ashlynn also just mastered the riding of a two-wheeler. She has always been one of our most brave and daring children, but somehow this feat was quite the obstacle for her - And now she is a PRO! Yay Ashy!

She is definitely growing up! In fact, on the way home from the graduation, she laid back in the seat with her arms folded behind her head and sighed, "I feel like I'm graduating from High School. I'm sitting in the front seat, I can ride a two wheeler, and I'm in a movie."

8 comments:

Kim said...

Cute post! Those pictures were so fun, she is such a ham I love it! :)

Kim said...

Hey, I just found this blog..Benson might be interested http://thetimothyfamily.blogspot.com/

It is Jeremy Timothy! :)

Me and My Boys said...

Ashlynn so funny, Nate and Katie and I think she has the funniest personallity. too cute, Congratulations Ashy You're getting so old!

:) said...

Congrats Ashy! Love your Favorite Aunt Nat! Come and visit soon!

shay said...

Congratulations Ashlynn! That is so awesome! You are getting too big! (cute blog Christina! I didn't have the right address at first, but I just found it!)

Kim said...

I love your new family picture!

:) said...

You new family pictures are beautiful! Look at how big Kennedi is getting. I think that she looks like you!

Me and My Boys said...

I love the family pic. everybody looks so cute and I love the pictures of the kids, they are so adorable! very photogenic.