Feb 8, 2009

A Whole Lot O' Hair

One morning I was in the bathroom getting ready for the day and Peyton brought me a hairband and asked me to put it in his hair. Thinking that was cute, I gave him a little pig tail on the top of his head. He thought it was great fun and brought me another hair band and another and another until we ran out of hair that was long enough - it was pretty cute.

Kennedi still doesn't have much hair, but it's always up in pig tails. She is a great sport and never fusses when I put it up.

Talie has gorgeous natural curly hair, but she straightens it every day. I had always had thick, curly hair, but never knew what to do with it, so I was the biggest nerd until about my junior year in high school - and I vowed that when I had a daughter with curly hair, I would help her make it look so cute. Oh, well.

And then there's Dallin, who I just can't get him to do his hair no matter what =).

No comments: