Dec 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

For Thanksgiving this year, we all drove to Riverton, Wyoming. Spencer and Shayla just moved into their new home about three months ago, and so they invited everyone there for Thanksgiving, and everyone was able to make it - I don't think they thought we would all be there =). All in all, there were 32 people in one home. I have to admit I was curious how it all would turn out, but due to Shayla's good planning and organization skills, we had a great time! Thanks Spencer and Shayla!



All the grand kids on a beautiful day before a hike.


photo.jpg

The kids ran around so much they literally crashed at night (Talie).

2 comments:

Me and My Boys said...

Wow that must have been crazy! But fun! I'll call you sometime this week! Love Ya!

kado! said...

now that looks like a LOT of FUN!!!