Apr 15, 2010

Sick Day

This morning, Talie woke up with a fever, a few hours later, I got a call from the school that Dallin had a fever, and then Kennedi woke up from her nap with a fever. It came time to pick up Ashlynn from school, and I was rocking Kennedi in the rocking chair, and announced that I had to get up and go get Ashy from school, and Peyton asked, "Can I hold Kendedi?" So I got up and placed her on his lap. When I returned with Ashlynn, they were in that same position - well, Kennedi had slid off to the side of his lap a little - but he was ready for me to take Kennedi back.
Luckily I had checked out the movies, "Anne of Green Gables" from the library earlier this week, so we have plenty of low key activities for them to pass the time away until they start feeling better.

1 comment:

Mom said...

Sorry you were all so sick, hope everyone is feeling better!!
Love you,
Grandma Walker