Sep 27, 2010

Back to School!!

Peyton started preschool this year - I can't believe that he'll be in kindergarten next year!! His teacher is Miss Rhonda and he absolutely loves learning his letters, reading, and writing his letters. He is also going to speech with Miss Beth. He has a lateral lisp which makes it hard for him to say his S, Z, CH, and J's. But he loves speech and works very hard on his homework.





At first, I wasn't sure what Kennedi would do without her big brother around, but now that Peyton is in preschool, Mom and Kennedi get to spend a lot of one on one time together. Sometimes she still misses her big buddy, and asks, "Can we go pick up Peyton?"


Ashy is in the 2nd grade this year and has Mrs. Koechley. She played another season of soccer and still loves it!

Dallin is in the 5th grade and has Mrs. Kinder. This year, he got to go to Ameritowne. For two months before the event, the kids get to apply, interview, and train for jobs that they want to do while they are on their field trip in Americtowne for the day, then they go to this mini indoor town for an entire day. Dallin was a police officer and although he loved writing tickets, he took his job very seriously =).

Talie (ever ready to strike a pose) started Middle School this year at Ranch View - I can't believe I have a Middle Schooler!!! It was a rocky start, but she is loving it and works very hard, pulling great grades! She also started volleyball, and discovered a new love!

Oh, and did I mention that she is now taller than me - crazy!!
I also can never find my clothes, because they always seem to end up in her drawers, hmmm.



Talie had a YW's activity where the girls dressed up like nerds, well her brother was not going to be left out - look out Napolean, because you've got nothing on Peyton=).















3 comments:

Me and My Boys said...

Did you get your hair cut short? That pic with Kennedi it looks short and cute! I would love to see Ashy play, I bet she's totally hard core. and Talie and Peyton look A-Mazing in those glasses!

Mom said...

How very cute, your children are growing up so fast. Peyton is such a fun guy, Talie a darling young woman and Ashy looked so very determined in the soccor game. Dallin looked like a very serious Police Officer, Kennedi cute as ever and a Mom of soon to be six still a very beautiful woman.
Love you, mom

Mom said...

Hi, I meant to get a comment in for Ashlynn's Birthday and baptism, but I was sick all last week so did not get to a computer.
Ashlynn is such a precious, kind, beautiful girl, she is so fun to be around. thank-you Ashlynn for sharing your room and your new bed with me. I Love you!!!! Grandma Walker