Aug 28, 2016

Top Golf

    Benson has discovered something recently that he quite enjoys, Top Golf. So he wanted to take us and share with us this new found fun! 


It reminds me of bowling, only with a golf club, golf ball and a driving range type setup. Oh, and to make it even more fun, there's a menu to order food off of. 


Ashlynn took to it quite quickly and won the first game. With me in dead last.

 

Here's competitive Ash, checking the board to make sure that she is still in the lead!



 With great coaching, I'm sure, Talie's swing and game improved.


A guy next to us gave Dallin some tips, and told him that he had a nice swing. (Apparently this guy was coached by the same guy that coached Tiger Woods), and said that we need to get Dallin into some golf lessons. Dallin Woods perhaps?  (Although he did hit one ball into the ceiling, which came flying back to where we were sitting! When Benson asked the waitress if we could have helmets, she was utterly confused. Apparently, she hasn't seen that trick performed before).



There's Benson, checking the scores, hmm, I wonder where Ash gets her competitive nature from...?


And on the second game, I totally kicked butt!! That's right, I lead with 75 points! (I won't mention that it just happened to be because of a lucky bullseye shot worth 20 points...)


Well, I think this photo says it all, it was a fun morning outing with the big kids!


Then we came home to do yard work, which Peyton quite enjoys!

No comments: