Jun 4, 2008

Family Pic.s

We just had family pictures taken and I just HAVE to share them, because I was excited that we got some good ones - what are the odds that you can get seven people from 5 months to 33 years to look happy and to look in the same direction! I know this is probably more Smith than you want to see, so feel free to stop whenever you've had enough =).



My Personal Favorite!



My Little Men




My Little Heart breakers!





The WHOLE Clan!




Just the Two of us - now that doesn't happen too often.

(Well, often enough to have five, I guess)







All the men in my life!







Pheww, that's all folks.

6 comments:

deargoodness said...

They look great! We are cracking up about Ashlynn being famous. How great.

shay said...

I love them! They are so cute!

Me and My Boys said...

Those piictures are sooo good! you guys are very photogenic! well done on havign cute kids! you bake them well, and yes the pic of me and anthony is new.

:) said...

Enough to have five, that cracked me up. LOL :) Beautiful family Christina!

Me and My Boys said...

hey slacker! need more pictures jk, love you guys

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

Hey Christina! I've wondered how you've been... I get updates from your mom when I see her, but It's great to see a blog : ) I found it through your sisters that was linked to one of my friends, friends... whew...that was a mouthfull anyways, you have the most adorable family, love the pics! Our blog is willandjenn2004.blogspot.com if you want to check it out or link : )
Also email is willandjenn2004@yahoo.com it'd be great to catch up : )
Love Jenn (used to be Schindler)