Jun 27, 2008

MMMM mmmmm Good!


Peyton doesn't like to have to wait too long for anything, but having a baby sister 18 months younger, I can't jump to his every request, so he has become very independent and helps himself to whatever he wants. Well, as most two year olds, he isn't crazy about eating his dinner, but rather eat things like ice cream, fruit snacks and chips. So the other night, I was sitting on the couch feeding Kennedi, and I looked over and saw that Mr. Independent had reached up into the silverware drawer, found himself a butter knife, opened the freezer door, found a tub of his favorite ice cream, ripped off the lid and was in toddler heaven.




3 comments:

:) said...

I love the utensil! That is so funny. Even Ben thought is was good. How is life with Scotty?

Me and My Boys said...

Man I love it! It's to bad him and London are enemies, cause i think they would get along otherwise. what a cutie

deargoodness said...

what a smart boy you have. He is adorable by the way. we're so excited to see you guys in a week!