Jun 27, 2008

Garage Saling!


I have just discovered garage saling and it's become a new hobby. (Although Benson refers to it as "garbage collecting") Every Friday, I would drive Ashy and her friends to preschool, and noticed the enormous amounts of garage sales. So I started slowing down and looking, and then actually stopped and found some fun things. This was one of my prize finds: An exersaucer in perfect condition for only $5! I brought it home, sanitized it, and she LOVES it! Not sure how the other kids did it without one. Nothing is more fun than getting a great deal! And she's so darn cute, had to share the picture!

5 comments:

Amanda said...

Christina! I found you!!!
This is Amanda(Smith)Bartel. I am so gald that you have a blog..I can finally keep up with what you have been up to! Your family is so beautiful!!!

I hope you are doing well!

Jill said...

Way to go on the bargain shopping! It's great to find those deals and we loved our exersaucer! Kennedi is absolutely adorable. We've been following your blog and love seeing pictures of all your cuties. Miss y'all!

gina said...

Love the garage sales! One of the great perks of HR life. What great family pictures, you have such a cute family.

Me and My Boys said...

Hey were in washington! we cancelled our land line, so if you need to ever our get a hold of us in the future,
my number is 253-970-4492 and Anthony's is 253-970-4493

Julie said...

That's my baby!! She is soooo cute! LOVE her! Can I link you to my blog? Gotta show off my sunday baby! I think I could keep Peyton too! He is so dang cute!