Mar 2, 2009

She's Walking!



OK., Kennedi has now been walking consistently for about 2-3 weeks now. And she is a regular pro. I'm just wondering where my baby went? She is 15 months tomorrow. Although she is still under 20 lbs., she can definitely keep up with the other 4! She thinks she is too big for her high chair, she can climb up any playground set and go down the slide on her own, and she is constantly chattering off new words. She adores babies and my favorite is when she goes up to other babies and says, "Baby! Baby!" - like she's not one herself. She thinks she's 1 going on 3 or 4. And, well, if that means she skips the terrible 2's than I guess I'm ok with it.

6 comments:

Jenn @ Cuddles and Cameras said...

She's precious Christina!

Pancake said...

She is darling!!!

gina said...

She's really steady and fast too! I would say she's closer to running than walking, no wonder she's so small!

deargoodness said...

I can't believe how small she is! adorable. James loves babies, but still insists that he is the baby and gets jealous if I hold one for too long. He likes to get up in my lap and have me call him my baby and snuggle. I like it.

jmlord59 said...

You've got to quit feeding her Miracle-Gro, Christina!

shay said...

They're so cute when they walk. I'm sure she's into everything like Chloe. I like it when they walk, except that the house looks like a tornado has hit where ever they've been! I guess that's ok. They grow up way too fast. We'll take a few tornado years!