May 20, 2011

Dear Tooth Fairy,

Ashy lost another tooth, It's not her first of course, but it was so cute, she left a note for the tooth fairy. I'm sure the tooth fairy loved receiving a note - it was a first for our tooth fairy, maybe yours is more lucky.

Dear Tooth fairy,
I lost my 9th tooth. I lost in like a week a go. I just keep forgiting to put it under my pillow. By the way my Mom is pregnet. What name do you like better? Tanner or Tate? I like Tanner. I wrote this note at 10:15, at night. How many teeth do you collect a night? I pulled my tooth out by my self. Come back tomarrow to get another note.
love Ashlynn.
P.S. Go to back of note.
How many more teeth do I lose? Come back please for an other note!
Wright back please.
love Ashlynn

4 comments:

Me and My Boys said...

That's adorable! So, did the Tooth Fairy come back for another note?

Matt and Lindsay said...

That's so sweet! Libbie does the same thing. The tooth fairy LOVES it ;o)

Burton's blog said...

I love her! So cute. Kennedy lost her last baby tooth last month and came upstairs crying because the tooth fairy wouldn't be coming anymore for her. I was a little shocked and asked her if we needed to talk about the tooth fairy in private again. She said, "No, Mom I get it, but I like her better than you right now." Moms just can't win.

deargoodness said...

I love ya Ashlynn! you are so fun!