May 31, 2011

I love . . .



I absolutely love the smell of my little new born after I bathe him! I could just sit and smell him for hours.

I love watching his little expressions while he sleeps.

I love watching him smile.

I love watching my other children ooh and aahh over him. They are such great BIG brothers and sisters!





I love waking up and realizing he has let me sleep for 5 hours at a time - he's such a good little man!

I love that someday Talie will be a mother and will understand why naked baby pictures are so adorable.

I love the phrase the "Lord's Tender Mercies", and I am thankful for having 7 of them with me each day.

2 comments:

deargoodness said...

He is so beautiful! His little face is just precious. I miss you guys!

Julie said...

Oh, I love this little guy! Now that he is smiling he can have his 3rd photo shoot! LOL Thanks for sharing him!