May 20, 2011

a Quick Trip!

This Weekend, we realized that we didn't have a soccer, softball, or baseball game! We felt a great freedom and desire to get out of Highlands Ranch, so we decided to visit Nat & Ben (Ben's sister and brother-in-law), who just moved to Riverton, UT after living in Arizona for 10years. We had a lot of fun visiting, Watching Thor, getting tours of their new hometown, eating lots, playing Just Dance, and getting hair cuts/pedicures. We also got to see Bart & Holly, and Grandma Smith. She called to see if she could come visit, and showed up about 15 minutes later, it was a fun surprise! Thanks Nat & Ben for showing us such a fun weekend!

Ashlynn has wanted an A-line haircut for years, but this is the first time that it turned out just right. She was so cute, she just sat there with that HUGE grin on her face the entire time she was getting the hair cut.
Talie also got a haircut.

Nat, Maggie & I decided to go for pedicures instead of haircuts.

As I said, we ate lots! Here is Peyton, enjoying a bag of powder donuts on the drive.

3 comments:

Matt and Lindsay said...

Glad you guys had fun!!! I love Ashlynn's hair cut!!! She is so pretty!! I have wanted to cut Emma's hair like that. I'll have her call Ashlynn and she can tell her to do it ;o)

Mom said...

Ashlynn, I love the NEW haircut!!!!
It is so CUTE!!!
I bet it is super easy!!!
Those toes are gorgeous!!!
Peyton I bet those doughnuts were DELICIOUSO!!!!!

Me and My Boys said...

Love it!!! We are so excited to have you guys come and visit! We need to have a girls day!
I've been stuck trying to figure out a new name for our blog. I'll keep thinking of one for yours!
Petty, those look tasty I think I shall go buy some now! and Ashy, look'n good!