Sep 17, 2008

My little genius =)

Ok., so I know that everyone thinks their kids are amazing. And don't get me wrong, I love my kids and think they're definitely great, but I am also a bit of a realist, and realize that they will never be the next Einstein, or Michael Jordan. Knowing this, I thought it would be fun to teach Peyton, my two year old, the answers to generic questions that people will ask him in the grocery store or in the halls at church. You know the ones, they don't really expect him to answer, and then when he answers them and answers them correctly, he'll not only knock their crocks off 'em, but he'll also appear to possibly be the next - I don't know - John Grisham. It was a fun little project, and I hope you will enjoy the results as much as we have. (I have to end by saying that we have enjoyed hearing his answers so much, that he has gotten to the point that - after the 5th or so time - we'll ask him a question, and he'll just look at us and say, "No."=)


By the way, he usually gets the last question right, maybe just suffering from a little stage fright.

12 comments:

Amanda said...

Peyton is so cute, and he is very smart!!! I have been trying to teach Walker to answer questions like that, but his usual answer for every thing is "no"!
I hope you are all doing well!

Pancake said...

That was just the cutest thing ever!! Glad he finally decided that you were his best friend!! He is SMART!

Me and My Boys said...

too sticken cute, I'll have to work on london now. thanks for the video that's awesome.

Julie said...

LUB YOU.....so cute! I love how he says Colorado! Your kids are so dang cute!

gina said...

SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!

Mary Mike said...

Hi Christina, Peyton is so cute!!! I can't believe he is so big. We miss you guys. You inspired us to create our own family blog. Thanks, I think :)Mary Mike

deargoodness said...

AAHH! I love it! He is so adorable. And so smart, knowing who his best friend is finally :) Guess what? Nate really wants to go to the Colorado School of Mines for his PhD. Woo hoo! Cross your fingers!

:) said...

Hey Christina! Happy Anniversary! Hope that you have a great day!

aubreyp said...

So great! I love it! And happy anniversary today. Sorry you had to remind me. Oh well. I'm better with birthdays.

It was really good to talk to you today. It made me realize (AGAIN) how much I miss having you around the corner.

Thanks for being my friend and listening to me. :)

Kim said...

haha, that is the first time I listened to him! Sad, I am a slacker. I like that he said MORGAN!: ) haha To dang cute!

aubreyp said...

One more thing ... I love your barstools! Where did you get them? I wish I had backs on mine. Oh well.

Cannaday Clan said...

I would LOVE to have one of my Peyton kisses!! They are growing so fast.