Sep 5, 2008

The Slugger

Dallin played his 3rd year of baseball this year, but his 1st season of modified kid pitch. Nothing is more fun than watching your kid work hard at something and do good! Dallin even got to pitch one game, and received the MVP ball that game for pitching and for hitting two great hits. It did get a little hot some days, but I've never enjoyed watching baseball before this.






Dallin, so focused on the hitter, awaiting his next move.

Nice form, buddy! An action shot of a sometimes not so active game (no offense, baseball lovers=).

Since Dallin played soccer this year, I guess I'm officially a soccer mom. - You can tell I'm not used to the bright Colorado sun yet, I push my sun glasses up and then forget that I have them on.

1 comment:

Shanna said...

You are a good mommy! Go Team Smith!